Thursday, June 21, 2007

tagged by Cherry Rose


Got tagged by Cherry. Actually, this isn't a tag but I had so much fun doing it.
Instruction: Go to www.google.com, write your name and the word "needs" in the google and click the Goggle Search button. Just for fun, see what comes out of your search.
* kitty needs a chopping (a what?) * kitty needs help! (golly) * kitty needs a new home. (I have a home) * kitty needs to scratch? (lol) * Kitty Needs New Furniture using Kaboodle lists. (hm?) * kitty needs glitter * kitty needs loving, dog-free home. * Kitty Needs Walkthrough

For variation, you may also use "wants" or "likes" or "loves."

****************************************************

Rules: *modified by Jenny* you should dive in to your archives search your old post recycle it, not just post the link but to post the whole entry again... tag others put the name and link of the person who tagged you in the title of your entry Here's my take on this tag:

my very first online friend Cherry inspired me to start a blog at bravenet. and thanks to her I met a lot of wonderful people like her on the net. Thanks, che!

I am tagging people namely: Valerie, Jays, Irish, Sandra, Honey, Ivie, Tiffy, Claire, Thinz and to all those who are interested in doing this tag. It's fun coz we get to reminisce on the past.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

*oops! I made a typing error on my previous comment and I decided to delete it since I couldn't edit it so no worries there Sis and now I'll redo my comment - LOL*

Sis, you misspelled my name! *giggles* It's okie. I suspect a finger went astray on you. *winks* I will have to do that google thing sometime today and follow through on your tag request too. I'm thinking of starting another blog too on my other domain that I have but don't use yet. Will let you know what I decide. Hope you're having a great day! Love ya hun! xoxo