Friday, September 26, 2008

bye bye, Iphone 3g!


Today I am officially trading my loving Iphone for a blackberry. yes. a blackberry. since hubby bought it for me last AUg. 28th I can't help but notice some negative stuff about it just these past weeks. my SIL was right after all!



Strange behavior (lol) I've noticed so far:

1. It freezes all the time, so you have to reboot it again... and again...
2. I can't hear my voicemail sometimes. it appears black then later on you check it again then the voice messages appear.
3. NO SERVICE. you will get 1, 2 or 5 bars then when you make start to make a call it will suddenly say: NO SERVICE on the top left. sucks.
4. someone is calling but you can't even answer it because the phone is blank! =/

5. One time I thought I had fully charged my phone while at work all of a sudden it tells me that battery is almost 20% so I need to charge it or dismiss. for crying out loud I saw the battery still full! I didn't had my charger with me and I had to spend the whole day at work without my phone being charged.
6. I am having a great time surfing the net then all of a sudden it sends me back to my home screen.
7. It takes a loooong time to load a page, I thought it was faster? it was fast in the first week but after that it sucks now.

so far those are the things I've encountered so far. are there more? I hope you can find something similar here on what you've went through with your iphone 3g. feel free to share!

3 comments:

Mommy Scart said...

awww yan nga karamihan nababasa ko about iphone. maganda sana sya ano? yun nga lang hassle masyado. buti na-encounter mo agad ang mga problema na yan bago nawala ang warranty mo.

Anonymous said...

ba me post ka pala here hehehe palibhasa minsan na lang akong magblog hop hehehe. ikaw talaga buti ka pa papalit palit nang phone. I MISS U SIS! god bless!

Tiff k said...

Uu ganun talaga ang iphone eh kaya I rather buy the itouch nalang =) hehe i've got phones pa naman eh =) Am excited for the sony ericsson xperia, parang ang cool nun! hehe