Wednesday, June 23, 2010

yummy


I love to cook. But I only get to cook once a week when I'm off from work. Last night, we planned on taking the lil rascal to Dave and Buster's today and maybe eat there as well. But I went to the gym this morning and after getting off I drove to Ralphs and brought some cooked frozen shrimp and vegetables. I was dismayed to find out that the shrimp that I bought was so small, I wish I bought Shrimp at Costco which are more bigger. So we cancelled Dave and Buster's and ate a home cooked meal instead.

Here's how I cook this VEGGIES AND SHRIMPS WITH PORK STEW recipe, I apologize for I don't have the exact measurements, It just depends on how big your pot is.

a bag of shrimps
a tray of pork (cubed)
onions (sliced)
garlic (minced)
potatoes (around 2 or 3)
carrots (around 2 or 3)
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
green beans
oil
pepper
fish sauce
butter
pork and shrimp bouillon (Maggi or Knorr)

I boiled the pork until tender. On the other side, I cooked the shrimp in butter. After the pork is done boiling, I drained the broth and set it aside for the mean time. Then I put the oil, garlic and onions to sautee it for a bit. Added the shrimps, and the rest of the vegetables. Then add the broth and butter. Bring it to a boil. Add in the bouillon cubes, pepper and fish sauce.

Use your best judgment to see if It's ready. enjoy!

0 comments: