Saturday, February 16, 2013

His Personal Hell




FY FANS!!! :)

I finally came out with another love-hate romance novel, but this time it will be under non-teen fiction genre for the Watty Awards 2013. :) I'm still deciding which cover I really want. This novel came to me Wednesday when I was watching Pretty Little Liars when Jason (Drew Van Acker) came on and I swear, that guy resembles a bit like his fellow abercrombie model Ben Bowers.

SO I JUST HAD TO USE HIM! LOL For some reason Owen Matthew's troubled past came to my mind (remember Owen being sent to juvie for arson? Yeah.) So I thought maybe it would be awesome if I took one of his cousins and give him his own love story, seven years later. :)

HIS PERSONAL HELL

Troublemaker had always been Lester Matthew's middle name. Well, it used to be. After his cousin, Owen got sent to juvie for arson, Lester vowed to clean up his act and not to get into anymore trouble. Seven years later, Lester, who now owns a successful and upscale restaurant in uptown Manhattan Accidentally bumps into his former schoolmate/troublemaker, Tori Knightley. As far as he can remember, Tori was Middleton private High's biggest tomboy who always gets herself into deep, boiling water. Tori, on the other hand, finds herself applying for a job under her high school archenemy. Little did she know that she was about to enter his personal hell.

xoxo
Katie

0 comments: