Sunday, June 16, 2013

Viscaria (preview)






I wasn't sure what pushed me to take the next train ride to the little town of Viscaria with my luggage in tow. To be honest, the town gave me the chills. Right when I stepped out of the train station, my boots landing on the rubble underneath me, that's when I felt it.





My Mystery novel for the Watty Awards 2014 featuring BYAM's sweetheart, Aggie Collins!



This story was inspired right after I watched the Summer Premiere of Pretty Little Liars as well as the preview for Ravenswood. I really want to create something dark and mysterious for a change so I decided to use Aggie for my main female character. Instead of casting her in the humor/romance genre, I steered her towards Mystery. So good luck to me!


Thanks for reading!


xoxo


Katie

0 comments: