Wednesday, May 7, 2008

talk about ear worms

earworms, you know like music getting stuck in your ear for a long certain period of time.

Pease porridge hot,
Pease porridge cold,
Pease porridge in the pot,
Nine days old;
Some like it hot,
Some like it cold,
Some like it in the pot,
Nine days old.

This song is stuck in my head thanks to that Barney show hehee. my son loves Barney, back then when I was in high school I usually catch a glimpse of the Barney shows, who would've thought that the 2 cute kids on their cast will have their own shows someday? I'm talking about Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. They're pretty awesome, my son loves to watch Disney Channel and is eager to watch Camp Rock movie on Disney that's coming up, and the music "We rock" is stuck in my head, too hahaa! reminds me of "High school musical" and "Jump in" I have earworms almost every single day, can you believe that?? I'm pretty sure if you're a mom you know what I'm talking about.

I enjoy watching these stars grow, and I visit their vlogs, too. like this one.

0 comments: