Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Tell Me About Yourself Meme


I saw this from Cherry and I always love the meme's she choose. So here goes...

1. When is your birthday? May 6.
2. Where were you born? Subic bay Naval Base, Olongapo City Philippines.
3. Where do you live now? San Diego, CA.
4. What is your heritage? American, Filipino, Czechoslovakian.
5. Tell us about a weakness. Sweets, I guess.
6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? Maybe someday to finish my studies.
7. What is the most overused internet phrase? LOL
8. What was your first thought this morning? get up and get ready for work.
9. When do you usually go to bed? around 9 or 10 pm, I usually sleep early now.
10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? No, I tried it once and coughed a lot. never again, I'm telling you.
11. Do you like your current relationship status? Very, very much. love him to bits!. :D
12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? I did get along with them pretty good.
13. How often do you drink alcohol? on special events only when hubby is there with me.
14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)? Nope.
15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. heavens, NO.
16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? Peacefully, like maybe in my sleep.
17. What did you want to be when you grew up? Fashion designer (LOL).
18. Have you ever been dumped? goodness, no.
19. What's on your pizza? Lots of bell pepper and mushrooms.
20. Have you ever shoplifted? goodness, NO.

get it HERE.

0 comments: