Monday, January 11, 2010

The current obsession meme


Stole this from Chikai

Instructions: Answer the Current Obsession category and then explain WHY you chose that response. Easy enough? Thanks as always for playing!

Book: Twilight. I just feel comfortable reading this great love story. Snack: Pan de ube. I love Ube! Restaurant: Osaka. I love their tempura shrimp. yum! Beverage: mango juice. Decor: Christmas decorations, because I love Christmas so much. Actor: Gerard Butler Actress: Sandra Bullock. Movie: Home alone. I can always feel Christmas whenever I watch it. TV show: Friends. I have a lot in mind but friends is just legendary. Hobby: Scrapbooking. I'm a very sentimental person. Band: all american rejects. Song: tie me down. Meme: Sunday Stealing! Blog: My blogs. Lover: Jon. Friend: Riezel. Quote: Time is gold. LOL Peeve: hubby bothering me while I'm on the computer. Sport: Tennis. Singer: hubby.

0 comments: