Monday, January 4, 2010

turning back time


I heard my co-workers talking about what ages they first got married. The other one mentioned she got married at 19, and if she ever knew what life she had ahead of her she wouldn't never had married and stayed as an old maid. I got married at 19, too but there are no regrets of whatsoever. I love how my life had turned out and if given the chance to turn back time I would still choose my life that I have right now. God has blessed me with a great husband and a loving child, not to mention my wonderful in-laws. I am very thankful... I may not be a College graduate, sexy, gifted or talented... but there's just a lot of things to be thankful for in our lives. Sometimes we need to stop and think about the positive stuff that God has bestowed upon us instead of looking for the negative ones. Just a thought.

0 comments: